This policy applies as between you, the User of the GRCCPE Academy and Executive IT Forums, Inc the owner and provider of the GRCCPE Academy. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the GRCCPE Academy and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the GRCCPE Academy;
Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the GRCCPE Academy;
Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer by Executive IT Forums, Inc when you visit certain parts of the GRCCPE Academy. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the GRCCPE Academy.
Data: means collectively all information that you submit to the GRCCPE Academy. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
Executive IT Forums: means Executive IT Forums, Inc, address; 1 Penn Plaza, Suite 6272, New York, NY 10119, USA.
Service: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Executive IT Forums makes available through the GRCCPE Academy either now or in the future;
System: means any online communications infrastructure that Executive IT Forums makes available through the GRCCPE Academy either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
User / Users: means any third party that accesses the GRCCPE Academy and is not employed by Executive IT Forums and acting in the course of their employment; and
Website: means the website that you are currently using (www.grccpeacademy.org) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
· 2.1 name;
· 2.2 date of birth;
· 2.3 job title & profession;
· 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
· 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
· 2.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
· 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
· 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
· 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
· 2.10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on the GRCCPE Academy, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
· 2.11 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
· 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Executive IT Forums for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the GRCCPE Academy. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
· 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
· 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
· 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our GRCCPE Academy. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
· 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
· 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
· 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
· 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the GRCCPE Academy.
4. Third Party Websites and Services
Executive IT Forums may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of the GRCCPE Academy. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Executive IT Forums requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
· 5.1 Executive IT Forums may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
· 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
· 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
· 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
· 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
· 7.1 You may access certain areas of the GRCCPE Academy without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the GRCCPE Academy you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
· 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
· 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to Executive IT Forums and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contacting Us